The company in this policy refers to Cat Café Studio India (hereinafter referred to as “CCS”).
Introduction and Objective
Interpretations and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company” “We” “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Cat Café Studio India, headquarter- Bungalow No. 63, Harminder Singh Rd, Aram Nagar Part 1, Versova, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400061
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to India.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Site refers to https://www.catcafestudio.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
CCS understands your desire to protect personal information. We intend to inform you how your personal information will be gathered, tracked or used, and to give you choices.
How we use the General Information we gather and track.
We use personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- To provide you with information about product upgrades, new products, services, newsletters, informative emails, and research on future product ideas or improvements;
- To assist us in creating content that is relevant to you;
- To provide you with special offers that may be of interest to you;
- To assist us in creating better products and services to meet your needs;
- To allow you to purchase, download, and manage product licenses, obtain access to services or otherwise engage in activities you select;
- To help you quickly find software, services or product information important to you.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience
With whom we may share your information
CCS collects and uses your personal information to operate the Site and deliver the services you have requested. CCS also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from CCS and its affiliates. CCS may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered. CCS may provide your personally identifiable information to the affiliate that initially referred you to the Site.
CCS does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. CCS may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In addition, CCS may retain the services of outside contractors to provide services for us. They may be used to ship products, provide technical support, or handle order processing. We require that these contractors keep the personal information of customers secure and confidential. We also require that these contractors use personal information only on behalf of CCS. CCS will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CCS; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of CCS; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of CCS, or the public.
Privacy of Children
CCS is committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in the online activities and interests of their children. CCS does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and CCS does not target its websites to children under 13.
Software Updates Provided Online
CCS provides a online update service to provide improved versions our software. These updates are provided to correct operational defects and provide additional feature functionality to our users. As part of the software update process, we collect the following information: a statistically unique number (but not a Windows GUID), your serial number, your IP address, software version, type of operating system, the number of pages and documents that have been created, the number of users, installation language, the number of days used, relevant file association, user action logs, installation and update versioning and control information.
We collect this information in order to help us better understand the usage patterns of our products to provide more timely and relevant updates. We also use this information for planning and forecasting server loads, upgrade patterns, licensing, and purchasing patterns. The information is also used to generate aggregate statistics about how our software, web site, and update services are used so that we may provide the best possible support to our customers.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
We have taken security measures, consistent with international information practices, to protect your personal information. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration, or destruction. Credit card information is transmitted using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We make a sincere effort to respond to your requests to update or correct your personal information. If you believe that CCS does not have your current personal information, you can update it by using one of the communication channels at the bottom of this statement.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
The CCS Site use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time or qualify you for special offers that CCS may make available from time to time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. Cookies simplify the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same CCS Site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the CCS features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the CCS Site that you visit.
Business Partner and Cobranded Web Sites
Customer Support and Discussion Information
Please remember that information you submit in a for purposes of customer or product support in a discussion group or forum will be deemed public information and is not confidential. There is a risk in such communication venues that information can be collected and used by others. Please be careful and responsible when you are online.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.catcafestudio.com/
- By phone number: +91 82914 90907